Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Wonder of Blogs by Margot Justes
















A while back I posted a blog about my favorite contemporary artist, Eyvind Earle.


A collector read the blog, and I received an e-mail asking if we exchange our selection of cards.

I was touched at the prospect of someone taking the trouble to e-mail me, a perfect stranger, and trust me to follow through with the bargain.

Of course I jumped at the chance, and quickly received a gold mine. Not only did I receive cards that I didn't have, but three fabulous posters. I could not reciprocate fully, I have cards and that is all, certainly not incredible and fantastic posters. I framed them, picture is above.

The exchange was not fair at all, but I am very grateful for his generosity.

I have since had them framed, and can honestly say that a day does not go by that I don't look at them with delight.

I have pictures, finally getting the hang of visual blogging. Isn't the work enticing? Each stroke of the brush is mesmerizing, light, airy, effortless and enchanting...enjoy. I certainly do.

Till next time,
Margot Justes
www.mjustes.com
A Hotel in Paris

No comments: